Disable Signature verification on Android.
This feature is only used in a few games, and usually it's because the game that I modified require to login using googleplay to play the game.
Or another reason, if apk file is signed with test key[Zipsigner], the game will crash or force close.
Usually game like this required a special trick that is I do not sign the apk file.
Because if i signed the apk file, it will not be able to login with googleplay.
Then if you do not disable signature verification on your android, you will not be able to install the game that I modified.
Another benefit from disable this signature verification is you will always be able to install or overwrite apk file although the signature of the apk file are different.
Allright, if you want disable signature verification on your android, follow this instruction.
- Root required.!!
- You must have Lucky Patcher, or Download from USERSCLOUD / DAILYUPLOAD
- Install Lucky patcher and launch.
- Lucky patcher will ask Root Access, grant it.
- Tap ""ToolBox"" Menu and then it will show you some option.
- Choose "Patch To Android"
- Tap "Signature Verification Always True" and "Disable .Apk Signature Verification"
- Tap Apply and Reboot
- Launch Lucky Patcher and Check the result.
- If Patch Applied, it mean success.
- Now Tap "Disable Signature Verification In The Package Manager"
- Apply and Reboot.
- Check again, that All option patch has been succesfully applied.
- Thats all.